It took about a month of dozens of pretty hard crashes to do it. there was a slow increase in the amount of cracks around the arms. The biggest cracks were on the front right arm. I noticed how bad it was a few days ago and figured it was only a matter of time until it fully broke. I had a spare chassis, so I wasn’t too worried.
Yep. I’m already soldering on Crash again. I fixed it up this morning and everything went pretty smoothly, but it’s a little tricky to get into the top side of the board because of the LED wires. No issues at all and seems ready to go. I’m going to take it out this weekend somewhere nice to celebrate.
We were flying around in the park and my original X4, Crash, crashed pretty hard and a motor became unresponsive. No big deal. I spent about 5 minutes fixing it up this morning and thought I’d share a little. There’s not much to it.